Monday, September 12, 2011

My Opinion on Random Things. Part 1

My Opinion,
1- Camera Whoring.

First of all, I am a camera whore. (: But, I don't like when people camera whore...like hoe's with there stuff hanging out. That annoys me. But otherwise I take photos everywhere i go. Just incase i get that perfect picture >P....TEEHEE
                                                                    POSE
                                                  POSE


Thats not me. But this is....
                                         
                                                                   POSE <3
POSE<3

TEEHEE  another POSE <3
POSE <3 Hahahahahaa JOKING <3 



NUMBAH 2 <3 ~ Awkward Moments.

Well, I honestly hate these when it's with my parents. For example a S*x scene comes on and you didn't even expect it when your WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY is sitting RIGHT THERE. It's like I don't know whether to do be like:

POKERFACE:
image
OMG I’m so innocent, I’m totally shocked by this:
image
Trying to look disgusted while secretly watching everything:
image
Looking confused and quickly leaving the room:
image
Grabbing a magazine and trying to look uninterested:
image
Looking at everything but the screen:
image
Acting as if nothing is wrong:
image
…Or you’re simply like this:
image

Sadly, I've been through all of these. and It's not fun. But when you look back at it.......................just look away.....just look AWAY..... 

ナンバースリー  
______________________________________
______________________________________
Facebook
____________________________________________________________________________

I honestly think facebook is a good website. But, here's something i don't like about it. When People take other peoples facebook pictures/Any pictures and make a new account and put them there to 'feel good' about themselfs.. It's happened to my friends before and me. -.-" 

SERIOUSLY GET YOUR OWN PICTURES :D <3
                                 
                                     With much love, 
                                                 Confidence. 


TEEHEE?

                    ~SkybabyAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment