Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My trip♥

Ok, so today i was supose to go to a store to get pink paint for my room.  We are gonna re-model my whole room! I am gonna get stuff from IKEA ♥ So, basically I went to the store and camera whored. o^-^o   


                                                                It's called Walmart.



So i got inside and decided to take pictures of everything. ♥




ISN'T  THIS ADORABLE! ♥


I was in love














Ok, so my hair looks oily right? But it really isn't. -.-"


I still like the photo :8) <----------- Nostrils ♥









What is that......... O.O





                        hmmmmm.......


How pretty is this plate? I mean seriously! ♥




                                                                Ok, so I was looking for pink paint in the colorful section. ♥


PAINT THE RAINBOW


 I picked out these colors o^-^o ♥ They are gorgeous♥
TEEHEE ♥

But of course i stayed in the store for like 4 hours and didn't even get paint.....
But i got a fuzzy chair and happy bunny ♥



:D

And then i get home again and take more pictures ♥
                               Going home      ♥
                                                                                                      
                                                                                                        At home ♥






~SkybabyAngel


 Gyaru♥
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment