Monday, September 12, 2011

When does life get better?

Ok, so lately I have just started high school and it's been horrible! I mean it's so boring and like frustrating. Some of the teacher I have give me a test and They say 'Ok, so you have 40 minutes to take this test. Well, I am going to take attendence. This test you have to bubble in your name. YOU HAVE TOO. blahblahblahblahblah.....' But what I am saying here is they talk so much That I only have 10 minutes to take the test and they say I fail. COME ON!


Yup thats me. The sleeping one. In class.

But anyway why do teachers have to bore us to death. I KNOW FOR A FACT, they can do better. 
Next, in my life I have been single for a while now. and there are only 2 cute guys in my school....TWO. I mean COME ON. Seriously, why does my school have to have so many ugly guys. Why can't there be 100.....thousand. So that which ever one i ask out is still good looking so it doesn't matter :D


As life goes on, I have a stalker. and he is scary man! He like stares at me all the time and I am sitting there....in my awkward session....TEHE?...One time he hit me with an eraser...and i turned around and he looked away and scratched his head....and the eraser said you're cute. I was like....umm.....thats nice.....yup..........................*Scoots out of the area*.............................


                   Ahhhhhhhhhhh, life................................................................................................


 ~SkybabyAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment