Sunday, October 30, 2011

I love her way to much. ♥

Hello readers! o^-^o



So I am here to talk about my best friend in the whole entire world Pierina ♥ I have known her for a long long long time. We've been friends since the 5th/6th grade ♥ We've made video's together on youtube when we were little girls. We pretty much made our own little show! Although we stopped making videos together...because School is so DAM (the things beavers make) 



HARD(難しい....sigh..) Well, we've went through major impediments, conflicts, and dreadful moments.(Smart talk)




 BUT, we've got through it together! :'3 So anyway, We both have shared our secrets and takin' our photo's in life. Now, ever since August. All I've done is think about her birthday and what to get her. EVERY SINGLE DAY! I don't know why....

hmmm....confusion...

SO! She is OBSSESSED  with Harry Potter. So was I but not as much as her. So everyday I am like Pierina=Harry POTTAH. Then one day out of the ordinary I want to read. THAT'S ALL. and I am still like that! (By the way..I never read. Never.....) SO, I pick up a harry potter book because I don't read so I don't have books but I so happen to ONLY have harry potter books. (Yes they are mine) and I start reading........


and.......








I CAN'T STOP D=
Fear Face.


So lately all I think about is harry potter and reading (and blogging :3)! Now I am completely in love with Harry potter. Of course the movies are over. BUT SO WHAT YO. But I have a wand that I bought before this outraging obsession! :3




Here are a couple books of mine~
                                                                   
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                          I am reading this one :3





ANYWAY! Back on pierina! She made the part Wendy in a play Peter Pan! It's a big deal to her! I am soooooooo proud of her! (Look at me showing her off :3) I love my pie ♥ and My main point here is she is the bestest friend I have ever recieved. She is a gift from heaven. I love her! Plus for her play I made her something. But I won't blog about that until thursday ;) Get ready!~


I love you ♥




Tell you friends about me and follow me!


~SkybabyAngel

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog and I am very entertained. It's not boring at all. Especially at the perfect things post. This post is so sweet :D

    -jean

    ReplyDelete