Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Opinion on Random Things. Part 2

Number 1
☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻
Perfect things.
☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻
1a. Perfect People.
I honestly STRONGLY DISLIKE PERFECT FRICKING PEOPLE.WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE SO DANG PERFECT!
 
WHY SO PERFECT :'((((




why....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LOL 
JK.

But seriously...

Perfect right? RIGHT?! JUST ADMIT IT D:



1b. Perfectly cute things.
                                                                         It's to much......


How creative! :D 

I WANT THAT LION BUT IN CHEETAH FORM! :3

TEEHEE :3




1c.Perfect Places/Houses.

You know, I don't understand why life has to be so complicated. Like why are there such ugly houses and such beautiful houses/Places. WHY CAN'T THEY ALL BE PRETTY D: I mean unless theres a criminal around then..they don't deserve POOP.



I would take any of these IN A HEARTBEAT.

But back to REALITY.



Number 2
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
I-Things~
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
I Honestly Used to HATE anything touch screen. Because I used to have these crappy phones that had touch and the re-action to when i touched it was HORRIBLE for example. If I touched 7 on the phone pad it would 'touch' 1!! LIKE REALLY..... ...............But anyway, my mom got the IPhone 4 and It's just so beautiful :') Then EVERYBODY like I mean EVERYBODY got Itouchs! (AKA-Ipods) But, guess who didn't have one. and my 4 year old brother (now 5)  HAD ONE. 4 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! but I took his ipod over anyway ;3 Then later on my mom saw how much I loved it and took care of it (tried to anyway...4 years old...) So then I got one :D and Trust me I blinged it up! 


 
sooooo girly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOL kidding but this is mine :3





Girly Huh?

and you should see my CASE.
But thats for the other blog post coming :3

:3


I completely SUGGEST getting the IPhone or ITouch. BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD ♥




Number 3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Reality
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I wish that reality was a cartoon. Everthing made up from imagination, nobody cared about the way others dressed. Everybody was perfect. POKEMON WERE REAL. I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

WTF?


WHY ARE THERE WRINKLES?!

pooh....


Then there is judgement.
Oh shut up.
Baka...

and sometimes I GET MAD.


...

Then why is there pretty people and ugly
Why can't everbody be even?
Why? You know?



(as I end this with a deep moment....)

TEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE  :83




~SkybabyAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment