Monday, October 3, 2011

Shopping~

Ok, so Yesterday I was in such a lazy sad mood that I didn't wanna do anything. But I got off my butt and went shopping ;D It was so much fun! I saw these puppy's They were minature puppies and there was this one puppy that was sick and it was soo cute it was a black and white pug with both eyes looking the opposite ways.


It looked kind of like this~






Then we went to some other store on the side and I got a couple cute things <3 For really cheap <3 o^-^o

Isn't this shirt 






                SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO




                   


                                  Cute?! It's adorable! :8D8 <--




FancyNostrilMan. >P




                                                     Hahahaha long story.






Then I got this~

SO GORGEOUS ♥



IT'S FROM BETSY JOHNSON! ♥ SO DARN KAWAII! ♥
Well, here comes today at school and I decided to get all dolled up and pretty. So I decided to camera whore ♥

Now this picture isn't the best but i love the lights and my nails ♥
         




o^-^o It looked more dramatic in person to be honest. o^-^o

No comments:

Post a Comment