Sunday, November 20, 2011

Once upon a dream...My wedding

Don't you guys always wonder what your weddings gonna be like? and who it will be with? What you'll be wearing? and Who will be going? 


Well, this blogpost is gonna be about MY future wedding. and I am doing this now so when I look back on it I can see what turned out and what changed. You know? ;3


Ok, so for my start. I want my wedding to be In japan. With Sakura trees all around with falling pettles coming down as if a flower girl set them there.
Then i want my wedding dress to be kinda anime looking I don't want it to be long..but maybe....
Then something like this. I want a bow in the back of my dress FO SHUR. lol
Lovely Lolita Style Dress For Girl Cotton Pink Lolita
Lovely Lolita Style Dress For Girl Cotton Pink Lolita

Then shoes~


Then I want gloves with lace because I have an obsession over lace clothing and shoes and nails(?) and Earrings and headbands and rings and credit cards(?) and frogs.....Lol jk (about the frog one)
                 


My nails Shall look like this because, if my nails aren't purdid(pretty) then, I am going to have a problem.

       


Then at the very top of the cake I want these:

cake
  
and who doesn't love little side snacks..
 :')
        
Then shrimp OMG <3
 
just beautiful...


Then my bouquet
 

Then friends that I'd want to tag along. 
1.Pierina
2.Betsy
3.Amaris
4.Sissy/Ariel
5.Salih
4.Siji
5.AJ
6.Luis (BABIEESSS lol Insider)
7.Erick
8.Tran
9.Sarah
10.Kristen
11.Maxwell
12.Bijan
13.Jade
14.Maria
15.Danny
16.Samantha R. G.
17.Nikki
18.Carris
19.Hanyong(maybe)
20.Elizebeth
21.Casidy
22.Tereasa
23.Leah
24.Stephanie
25.Augosto (because of betsy)
26.Future friends.

Family. (BLOOD family/Step family)
1.My Mom (Stacey)
2.My dad (Alex)
3.My Grandma (Donna)
4.My brother Sage
5.My brother Derron(Silly Silly)
6.My brother Johnny (Jelly Belly)
7.My StepMother (Tatiana)
8.My StepFather (Jason)
9.Aunt Tonja
10.Cousin Cassie and william(not really blood related but they are married)
11.Cousin Cody
12.Other family members.

By the way, I don't want a LARGE WEDDING, but I don't want it to small.

One big large MUST DO rule.
There must be NO smoking or drinking. 
I hate cigerettes and Alcohol. I have always hated it ever since I was a baby at 2 years old. I would always yell at my mom for smoking and drinking....then the result of that she did stop because she knows how much I hate it and she isn't to fond of it herself. 

Then, I need to have a cool dance made out with my dance crew ;D 

My car~
  
      


I soo want Hello kitty to be at my wedding!



Well, thats all for now. Thank you for reading! I hope you write something like this! Please tell me about YOUR Dream Wedding. !

~SkybabyAngel

4 comments:

  1. I like it. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao wen i read this i couldnt stop craking up to it xD lol hahaha :) ... erick :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing at some of the things you wrote down in this post :'P
    But yeah, that would be a great wedding. And those shoes. Are. Fucking. Gorgeous. I'd buy them in a heartbeat if I saw them in a shop <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mistuyatop

    Hahaha Well, It's never a good post without a laugh or some emotion in it! hahaha But, Aren't they?!

    ~SkybabyAngel

    ReplyDelete