Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Bunny ♥

Hi ♥
I so happened to get hold of this bunny. She is so cute! I mean She is always licking me! It's SO ADORABLE ♥ Now, this bunny isn't mine but she lives with me! ♥ I love her she's so cute O.O ♥


Kawaii right? 

She is so sweet! I can literally touch her ears and her whiskers and she won't do anything! This bunny is so calm
She is very loving and she definitly likes to explore. 
lol. o^-^o


Me with the bunny. ♥

Look at me. I look like I do at home. -.-" Although I am home. But, anyway, This bunny is like a dog! I mean she will go up to you and lick you. She came up to me and licked my nose like atleast 3 times! It was so sweet! I WANTED TO EAT HER.


*Druel*


Please help me gain more followers! 
Comment on my posts so I know your reading them!
Subscribe to my Youtube!(SkybabyAngel)
Like my Facebook Fan Page!
XOXO♥ 




~SkybabyAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment