Monday, January 30, 2012

Cheesecake Failure or Win?

Hello♥ Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I just got over exams and being lazy. :D 
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Recently I have had the nerve to cook something. I didn't really wanna cook a desert but I did anyway. It was a very messy experience. I had cookie crumbs everywhere and we(Stepdad) had to go back to publix to get a bigger pan and graham crackers, because I tried vanilla wafers and I realized after 20 minutes of crushing that they do not like to be crushed. 



FAIL.

So after that, I had to stir all the suger with the cream cheese and stuff. ♥ It tasted SO GOOD.




YummmyyYumYUM♥

The funny part about stirring this cream cheese is when i was watching it stir I just HAD to turn it off for a second and I had to turn it back on and a big clump of goodness flew into my face. I was like "I AM UNDER ATTACK AHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH." xD and My brother standing next to me was laughing at me and was like"AHH! hahahaha AHH! hahaa." XD it was SO funny. My life is just amazing ♥ lol




So we ended up finishing...


Before the oven:

After the oven:


Good looking right? ♥


I mean It tasted good but It didn't taste like cheesecake from denny's hahaha, but hey, ITS HOMEMADE :D ♥


Want the recipe?


4 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
4 eggs
1 3/4 c. sugar
4 tsp. vanilla
2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/3 stick butter
Cinnamon
Strawberrys


How to make it:

Melt butter. Mix with graham crackers and 1/4 cup sugar. Sprinkle in cinnamon to taste. Press in 9-inch springform pan.
Mix softened cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups sugar until smooth. Add 4 eggs, at room temperature, one at a time. Continue mixing until smooth and fluffy. Add vanilla, then sour cream. Mix until batter is bubbly. Pour into pan. Preheat oven. Bake at 325 to 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes until mixture rises and is light brown on top. Turn off oven and allow cheesecake to cool down in oven for 1 hour (oven door ajar). Chill and serve.


Thank you for reading! 
Check out my facebook FanPage ♥ SkybabyAngel
Check out my youtube ♥ SkybabyAngel
Please comment so I know you're reading!
Any suggestions? 



~SkybabyAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment